I’ve been recieving alot of requests about the establishments participating in this years “Blue Note Open” Indoor Golf Tournament, so let me now give you the list…
Start and finishing point-“Barneys”, 17th & Broadway, THEN-(in no particular order)
- The Club Tavern, 1023 N, 10th St.
- Cedar Club, 2001 Cedar St.
- Uncle Bob’s, 1301 N. 12th St.
- Turner Hall, 926 Hampshire St.
- Heartland Saloon, 1000 Maine St.
- B & R’s, 339 Cedar St.
- North Side Boat Club, 200 S. Front St.
- North End Tavern, 1130 N. 24th St.
Remember-we have a lot of teams at this event-if you go to a hole, and it’s too busy-try another, and come back a little later. Also, please be patient, and try to work with the hole monitors, by giving them your team’s scorecard when you get to a hole-to get you in line for your turn!
And don’t forget-this is indoor (goofy) golf–we want this to first, and most of all-to be a good time-SO HAVE FUN! (And it’s still not too late to come up with some great team outfits-and try to win in that category–we love stylin’ golfers!)